Pea and Tomato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cubed longhorn cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced fresh tomato
- 2 diced hard-boiled eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer miracle whip)
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Chill and serve.
- I usually double this when serving as a side dish for company. I have also used roasted red pepper or pimento for color in place of the tomato. Low fat mayo may be used when dieting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation