Paulette's $100 Banana Pudding
A friend from work gave me this recipe. Make sure you use EXACTLY what is outlined in the ingredients, especially sticking to the items in all caps - something as small as using a generic brand can throw the flavor off! This tastes so awesome! Very rich and creamy! MMMMMMMMMM!!!
- Ready In:
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes jello brand instant banana pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces of extra Cool Whip
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 5 bananas
- 2 boxes of nilla brand vanilla wafers
- Cut up your bananas and layer a 9x13 pan with one layer of cookies and then one layer of bananas (it's important that you do this first because the pudding mixture gets so thick so quick that you won't have time to do it after you've done the mixture).
- Mix the pudding, milk, cool whip and condensed milk with a blender (if it's really thick to where you think you've made a mistake, that is the sign of a good batch).
- Then spread a layer of the pudding mixture on top of the bananas.
- Repeat- cookies, bananas, and pudding mixture till the pan is full- be sure the pudding is on top.
- Stick more cookies all the way around the sides.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in the fridge overnight- it's MUCH better after a night in the fridge!