Paula Deen's S'mores Cake
- Ready In:
1 13 x 9 cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
marshmallow cream frosting
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F; grease and flour 13 x 9 pan.
- In a large bowl prepare cake mix as directed and add graham cracker crumbs. Beat at medium speed with elelctric mixer until smooth. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Spread frosting evenly over cake. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and top with strawberries if desired.
- For frosting- In a medium bowl beat marshmallow cream and butter at medium speed with mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioner's sugar until smooth, beat in milk and vanilla.
- Frost once cake has cooled completely. Enjoy ya'll :).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!