Paula Deen's Monster Cookies
This recipe's right off the Food Network website. They look so good! :)
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup multi-colored chocolate candy
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats.
- In a very large mixing bowl, combine the eggs and sugars. Mix well. Add the salt, vanilla, peanut butter, and butter. Mix well. Stir in the chocolate candies, chocolate chips, raisins, if using, baking soda, and oatmeal. Drop by tablespoons 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not overbake. Let stand for about 3 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool. When cool, store in large resealable plastic bags.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION