Paula Deen's Fruit Salad W/ Honey Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a delicious salad that is light, refreshing, & different!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 1/4 cup pecans
- For the dressing, combine the honey, orange juice, oil, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, and mustard in a jar with a tight lid; cover and shake well.
- Toss the apple, banana, and avocado with juice from 1 lemon to prevent the fruit from turning brown.
- Combine the fruit, raisins, and nuts in a glass bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir gently.
- Serve on red leaf lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION