Pat's Healthy & Yummy Chicken Breasts
My daughter sent me this recipe last weekend. I tried it last night and it was a hit. Let it marinate all day or overnight.
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2⁄3 cup dry white wine (I used Chardonnay)
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (do NOT use the stuff that comes in the green box)
- favorite season salt or salt and pepper, to taste. i use herbamare
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast halves to taste, (I use a season salt called Herbamare-available in health food stores or on line).
- Marinate the chicken breast halves in the mixture of white wine and Dijon mustard.
- Marinate for 6-8 hours, the longer the better.
- Discard the marinate.
- Combine the wheat germ and parmesan cheese.
- Coat all sides of the chicken with the wheat germ and parmesan cheese mixture.
- Put on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 425º for 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION