A pineapple margarita. . .and man is it good! Quite refreshing on a hot summer day. Recipe from a Patron Tequila ad in Maxim Magazine July 2010.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce patron silver tequila (I doubled this for my drink)
- 1⁄4 ounce patron citronge (triple sec, I doubled this for my drink)
- pineapple juice
- 1 squeeze fresh lime juice
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour in tequila and Citronge.
- Top off glass with pineapple juice and give it a squeeze of lime.
- Stir and serve with a lime wheel as garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more