- Ready In:
- Cut meats up into bite size pieces.
- Brown in hot oil, add onions and garlic.
- When browned add tomato sauce and water.
- Simmer about 35 minute
- Add the potatoes and carrots, cooking until fork tender.
- Add salt and pepper, then add pateles, breaking up as you add.
- The pateles will thicken the stew.
- Enjoy with rice and pickled onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We love to eat :) I'm an island girl living in Seattle, WA who loves to cook! I enjoy cooking for my family and friends, and I don't find many things more satisfying than sharing food and good memories with them. Plus they always seem to be hungry--perfect! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Participation.jpg"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">