Pasta With Zucchini and Goat Cheese
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; reserve 1 C cooking water, drain and return to pot.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until zucchini is tender and liquid is evaporated (about 5 min.).
- Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add all but 2 T of the goat cheese to the pasta. Add reserved pasta water, 3/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Stir until creamy.
- Serve pasta topped with zucchini, lemon zest, and remaining goat cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Books and cooking are my passions...I love cookbooks by default. I will begin working on a Masters in English this coming fall...hopefully I'll still have time to cook! Someday I'd like to be able to publish my own cookbook from my family's recipes, but for now I'm just going to concentrate on getting my degree and becoming a better cook. I have an amazing boyfriend who, at 30, is just learning how to like vegetables and two rad, stripey cats.