Pasta With Tomato, Spinach, and Mozzarella
photo by sunny.lee
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces shell pasta
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 cup spinach
- 1⁄3 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Heat up your saute pan on the stove. Once it is hot, add your olive oil to the pan.
- Start to boil your water for your pasta. Once the water has started to boil, add pasta and cook according to directions on box.
- Add your sliced garlic to the pan, and cook until brown. Once the garlic has brown, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add your tomatoes to the hot saute pan. Cook for approximately 3 minutes before adding your spinach.
- Cook the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach has started to wilt.
- Once the pasta is finished, add pasta, tomatoes and spinach, garlic and mozzarella to a large bowl. Blend together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!