Pasta With Sardines, Roasted Red Peppers and Garlic
- Ready In:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add 1 tbsp olive oil. Once boiling add pasta and cook to desired doneness.
- In a medium sized skillet melt the butter on medium heat. Once melted add chicken stock.
- Slice roasted red pepper into strips and chop the clove of garlic.
- Add horseradish to the pan and mix. Let the liquid reduce slightly and add remaining ingredients. Simmer the sauce until reduced a little more.
- Once pasta has cooked, drain and add a little olive oil so as not to stick.
- Add pasta to the sauce, take off the heat and mix to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I was looking for a way to introduce sardines to my 7 month old when I came across this recipe. Althought I didn't eat the recipe myself - sardines gross me out - Finley ate the whole serving and didn't bat an eye so I assume he would give it five stars. I will be making this again and thanks for feeling inventive!