Pasta With Ricotta Pesto
photo by Marz7215
- Ready In:
- In a food processor mince basil, garlic and parsley. Add oil through food tube and process for 10 seconds or until thick.
- Add ricotta cheese and process using on/off turns until blended.
- Pour pasta in serving dish and pour pesto over and then top with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve with grated cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>