Pasta With Green Soybean Salad
photo by Food Snob in Israel
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces small shell pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces green soybeans, cooked and drained
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil, finely chopped or 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano, finely chopped or 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine pasta, soybeans, bell peppers, onion, feta cheese and (optional) olives in a large bowl.
- Whisk together chicken broth, vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, herbs and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour over the pasta mixture and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours-overnight, tossing occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!