Pasta With Goat Cheese and Black Olives
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
For a fantastically quick and speedy meal try this recipe for penne tossed with crumbled goat cheese and olives
- Ready In:
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb penne
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 anchovy fillets, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 7 ounces pitted black olives, chopped
- 7 ounces goat cheese, roughly crumbled
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the penne and cook until al dente, around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, anchovy and olive oil into a paste.
- Drain the cooked pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Toss with the garlic paste, chopped olives and goat cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with parsley. Serve at once.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION