Pasta With Crab for One Person
Another great tasty recipe for one person. Based on a Donna Hay recipe
- Ready In:
- 75 g tomato fettuccine
- 15 g butter
- 1 small leek, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 90 g fresh crabmeat, chopped or 90 g tinned crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sour cream or 1 tablespoon yogurt
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain set aside and keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add leek and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes or until leek is soft.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 mins longer.
- Add pasta, crab meat and lime juice and black pepper to taste and cook for 3-4 mins until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream or yoghart and serve immediately.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve with crusty bread if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION