Pasta With Bread Crumbs - La Pasta Con Le Briciole Di Pane
Another recipe for ZWT 7 - italian tour, that I have not yet tried, but can't wait to make. This truly authentic dish sounds wonderful.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (insides of homemade bread no crust)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Prepare your favorite Spaghetti noodles and set aside.
- In a large or deep frying pan add the olive oil, crushed garlic clove and bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.
- Next add the cooked pasta into your frying pan, warm and toss contents until well coated.
- Plate and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
For this tasty pasta dish I used locally made herb fettuccini and my own homemade breadcrumbs (the bread had hazelnuts in it and gave the pasta a delicious, rich flavor!) I browned the breadcrumbs on LOW for close to 15 minutes, saving a few tablespoons for garnish. Topped with fresh Italian parsley. Served with a side salad of mixed greens, carrots, cabbage, cherry tomatoes and cucumber. Fresh strawberries for dessert. PERFECT! Made for the FYC tag game. Thank you for posting!1Reply
see 6 more