Pasta With Artichoke Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package artichoke hearts, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil-cured black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- salt and pepper, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- 10 ounces cooked fettuccine pasta
- Saute chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until soft and golden; add cooked artichoke hearts and stir over medium-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped parsley, wine, olives, and lemon zest and cook briefly.
- Toss with hot pasta and top with grated Parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!