Pasta Salad - Peas, Ham and Cheese
This is my husbands favorite pasta salad. It really is a meal in a bowl.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb small shell pasta, cooked
- 1 lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 1 lb frozen tiny peas, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (recommend Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped or 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Place cooled cooked pasta, ham, cheese, peas and cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
- Add mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, seasoning salt, pepper, garlic salt and dill. Mix until everything is well coated and evenly distributed.
- Chill well before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation