Pasta Primavera With Cherry Tomato Sauce
photo by Michelle Minicucci
- Ready In:
- 450 g vine rippened cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 350 g rigatoni pasta
- 175 g small broccoli florets
- 150 g fine green beans, trimmed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Put the tomatoes, sugar, onion, garlic, rosemary and stock into a large pan and bring to the boil. Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes have broken down and the sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the rigatoni in a large pan of slightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions. Add the broccoli and green beans 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Drain the rigatoni and vegetables and toss with the cherry tomato sauce. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!