Pasta House Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and cut
- 1 (10 ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1 red onion, cut into thin rings
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- Tear lettuces into pieces.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Let stand 30-45 minutes at room temperature.
- (salt and pepper is to be added to suit your taste).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the St. Louis area. <br>Cooking is not my passion, but I do like to try new recipes. There are enough recipes saved in my cookbook to keep me busy for a long time. Of course I keep adding more all the time. Recipezaar is my favorite cooking site.