Pasta E Piselli
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I had this pasta at a dinner party and liked it so much I decided to post it. It is great with fresh peas but frozen are good also. I was suprised how simple and good it was.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces penne pasta (tubetti, short penne etc)
- 12 ounces peas
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- one small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 vegetables or 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon salt
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil in a large pot and add onion.
- Cook onion until wilted and add peas, salt and herbs. Cook for 2-3 minutes, while stirring.
- Add wine and braise until wine is dried up.
- add bullion and pasta. Cover with enough water to cover pasta.
- You may need to add more water during the cooking process. Cook uncovered until pasta is done to your liking.Pasta should not be soupy but a bit dry.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION