Pasta Crab Casserole
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces noodles, spiral
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 16 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta , drain.
- In skillet saute onion, mushrooms, green pepper, and garlic in butter until crisp.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Stir in crab meat, sour cream, salt, and basil.
- Put in casserole; top with cheese. Can put in two casseroles and freeze one.
- Bake covered at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"