You will absolutely love this creamy and cheesy recipe. Serve it with a side salad and rolls to make a complete meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups pasta, mostaccioli, uncooked
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar whole mushrooms, drained
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 6 -8 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- Cook mostaccioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain. Brown mushrooms in drippings; remove to paper towels. Drain drippings from pan.
- Add the cream, butter, parsley, garlic, pepper sauce and salt if desired to the skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Drain mostaccioli; add to cream mixture. Stir in the bacon, mushrooms and cheese; heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with green onions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION