Pasta and Peas
photo by jessymroberts
- Ready In:
- Start the water for the pasta.
- Meanwhile,heat a little of the oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the onions and cook until golden.
- (DO NOT BURN).
- Add the herbs, peas,and 1/2 cup of water and the rest of the oil.
- Keep warm.
- Drain the cooked pasta and put it in a bowl.
- Add the peas and mix.
- Add the rest of the water, if needed.
- I have also used Great Northern or Pork and beans--all undrained.
- You may add a diced tomato to the onions and peas, if you like.
- add the rest.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Living in the south, much time is spent outdoors, growing a few veggies and, of course flowers. I love to cook (especially Italian) I collect Italian cookbooks I like it when people ask for one of my recipes Pet peeve? People who say they don't like a certain food, without ever having tasted i tasted it