Passover Special Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup matzo meal
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes or 2 tablespoons grated raw onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef, I use 90-10 meat to fat ratio
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 11 x 13 with cooking spray. I use a 11 x 9 pan.
- Combine all meat loaf ingredients and form into a rounded loaf shape in center of pan.
- Scatter the chopped onions and around the meatloaf and sprinkle the water on top of the onions.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Combine the glaze ingredients, if using and brush over the meatloaf.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!