MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe method in an email from Sara Lee. I have not tried it yet, but did not want to lose it.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh passion fruit (about 5 passionfruit cut in half, pulp and juice scooped out)
- 1 cup sugar
- In a medium saucepan, combine the passion fruit pulp/juice and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain if you prefer smooth texture and without seeds (not recommended), set aside to cool.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION