Parve Mushroom Quiche
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Par bake 1 pie shell until light brown.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Melt margarine.
- Saute onions until soft.
- Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
- Add the flour and cream (or non-dairy creamer). Stir till smooth. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sherry or dry wine, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook through and cool. Pour into crust. Cover with top crust. Prick top a lot.
- Glaze with egg yolk.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!