Party Potatoes Hash Brown Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great served as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Always a hit at every family function. The frosted flakes give them a little sweetness... you could substitute corn flakes if that is more your taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 lbs of thawed shredded hash browns
- 2 cups frosted flakes
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except for 1/4 cup of butter.
- Crush 2 cups frosted flakes with 1/4 cup melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake for 55 min in a 9 x 13 pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION