Party Fruit Punch
- Ready In:
- 1 (24 ounce) can fruit punch
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen concentrate orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen five flavor concentrate juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple juice, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar cherries (optional)
- 2 -4 cups sugar
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 10 quarts water (to mix)
- 20 lbs ice
- Mix fruit punch drink mix with 2 quarts of water and add 2 cups of sugar.
- Add all frozen juices.
- Add crushed pineapple and chopped cherrie s.
- Mix well or until all ingredients are melted.
- Before serving, add 8 quarts of water.
- In a large punch bowl put 2 quarts mix, 2 quarts ice, 1/2 liter of ginger ale. Mix well and serve. Makes approximately 4 gallons; enough to serve 100.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!