Parsnips With Sage Butter
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This came from the Ladies Home Journal. I thought it looked pretty good and I love new vegetables that I have not tried yet.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 15 -20 sage leaves
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toss together parsnips, oil and salt in shallow roasting pan. Roast until tender and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to serving platter.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook butter and sage until butter just begins to brown and sage is crisped, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour over parsnips and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION