Parsley, Sundried Tomatoes and Red Pepper Pasta Salad
photo by onlyglutenfreerecip
- Ready In:
- 227 g un-cooked pasta
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, cut to small pieces
- sea salt
- freshly ground organic gf black pepper
- 1 red pepper, slice
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped organic fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- In a large bowl combine cooled pasta, red pepper and sundried tomatoes.
- In another bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients, then add to pasta and combine well. Add Parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper and stir until all the pasta is well coated.
- For best results Refrigerate salad overnight. Stir couple of times while the pasta is marinating. Bring to room temperature before serving and top with some fresh parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Find a variety of healthy and absolutely lip-smacking gluten-free recipes for you and your entire family at <a href=http://onlyglutenfreerecipes.com/ target=_blank>onlyglutenfreerecipes</a>.</p>