Parmesan Triscuit Snacks
A quick snack or appetizer with items I always have on hand. Sometimes I top these with a sprinkle of paprika for some color.
- Ready In:
- 15 Triscuit crackers (I use reduced-fat)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 15 slices parmesan cheese
- Preheat broiler to 400°.
- Place Triscuit crackers on a baking sheet. Whisk olive oil and garlic powder together*; brush onto each Triscuit.
- Top each with a slice of parmesan.
- Broil for 5 minutes, until cheese bubbles.
- *I have an olive oil mister, so I sometimes quickly spray the Triscuits with olive oil and then sprinkle with garlic. Other spices would be great too :).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation