Parmesan Puff Gingerbread Men
- Ready In:
- 4 sheets butter puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten for an egg wash
- 150 g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- paprika or cayenne pepper
- fresh thyme (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F.
- Cut out pastry with a 2 or 3 inch gingerbread man cookie cutter, and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Brush the with the egg wash.
- Place 2 teaspoons of parmesan and a pinch of cayenne pepper or paprika on each round along with some sprinkles of fresh thyme leaves.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!