photo by Jenny Sanders
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- Bring the cream, garlic, nutmeg and pepper to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; stir constantly.
- Discard the garlic after a minute or two.
- Add the cheese, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Pour into a bowl to cool.
- When cool, cover and refrigerate until firm, 4 hours to overnight.
- Scoop out with a melonballer.
- Arrange the balls like a bunch of grapes, garnished with a paper or real "grape" leaf.
- Serve at room temperature with slices of baguette, crackers or rusks.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!