Parmesan Fish in the oven
Soft and tender fish in a tasty coating. Low fat and easy to make.
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless white fish fillets
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped mixed herbs (dill and chives are nice)
- 1 tablespoon ground nuts (macadamia, almond, etc)
- Dust fish with flour and dip in egg.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, herbs and ground nuts.
- Coat the fish in this mixture.
- Place on a greased foiled lined baking tray.
- You can spray with a bit of cooking spray if you wish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F or until they're done.
- Serve with home-made wedges, salad and tartare sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation