Parmesan Crusted Zucchini
This is soooo easy. And sooo good.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (green can kind is great!)
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning, blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut zucchini into wedges, like you would steak cut fries.
- Beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix parmesan cheese with herb seasoning.
- Dip zucchini into egg, then coat with cheese by pressing slices into mixture.
- Bake on well greased baking sheet for approximately 15 minutes, or until they reach desired browness. You can also turn them carefully to brown on both sides. I do not turn them when I make them.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
What can I say, these were great! I used garden zucchini and plan to make this again next week! One thing I learned is that you don't want to cut the zucchini too thin. I cut some thin and some thick and the thicker slices were definitely better (the zucchini flavor was not overpowered by the rich Parm). I was able to use 2 (8") zucchini with the batter listed in this recipe. They cooked up in about 17 minutes. I didn't flip them but did broil the tops briefly at the end. Lovely recipe for summer! Thank you, Amanda Beth! [Made for the All You Can Cook Buffet]