Parmesan Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place pork tenderloin on greased baking pan. Cover with mayonnaise. Cover with bread crumb mixture.
- Roast 20 - 27 minutes until internal temperature is 145 degrees. Pull, tent with foil and let rest 3 minutes.
- Note: I typically serve with fingerling potatoes, split in half and tossed in olive oil, salt and rosemary. Roast in dish with pork tenderloin. Buttered green beans completes the meal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!