- Ready In:
- 2 cups French bread, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Toast french bread cubes in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a saute pan, melt butter.
- Add paprika, salt and toasted bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Toss with Parmesan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Delicious! Thanks so much for sharing. I saw an earlier review that said they had trouble getting the parmesan cheese to stick so I coated the bread with melted butter and seasonings prior to toasting. Also, didn't have any fresh parmesan cheese on hand so I used the packaged kind (Kraft). Don't know if the chef intended for this recipe to use fresh grated parmesan but it was delicious as is!