MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is from Good Eats with Alton Brown. The crisps go great with salads.
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- smoked paprika (optional)
- cayenne (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Grate cheese on the small hole side of a 4-sided box grater into a small bowl.
- Using a tablespoon measure, place cheese in mounds onto a nonstick silicon pad or greased parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Flatten out mounds with the back of a spoon, making sure mounds are at least 4 inches apart.
- Season with pepper, paprika, or cayenne, if desired.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION