Delicate and crisp-these are the best cheese wafers you've ever had...Gourmet.
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with nonstick liner.
- Coarsely shred enough cheese to make 1 cup.
- Stir together cheese, flour and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange tablespoons of cheese mixture 4 inches apart on baking sheet, stirring mixture after each tablespoon to keep flour evenly distributed.
- Flatten each mound slightly with a metal spatula to form a 3-inch round.
- Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet on a rack for 2 minutes, then carefully transfer with metal spatula to rack to cool completely.
- These can be stored between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION