Parmesan Chicken Florentine
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound chicken breasts, between sheets of waxed paper.
- Cook spinach according to package instructions and drain well. While still hot, add 1 tablespoons parmesan cheese, cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until melted.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons spinach mixture on top of each chicken breast and roll up tightly. Brown chicken breasts in oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Place chicken in a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Add remaining parmesan cheese and continue baking approximately 10 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Ahhhh this was sooo good! I had thick chicken breasts, so I just butterflied them and put the spinach mixture in the center. I thought it may be difficult to brown the chicken with the spinach mixture (didn't want it to fall out), but that wasn't an issue. This was very easy to make, just following the instructions. I'll definitely make this again!