Parmesan Breadstick Candy Canes
A quick, easy, and fun addition to your holiday meals or gift baskets. Or leave in original breadstick shape year-round for a nice change from the usual. From an old Pillsbury magazine ad.
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (3 oz)
- Unroll breadstick dough; cut each strip in half lengthwise to make 16 breadsticks.
- Dip each breadstick in butter, then cheese.
- Twist slightly, shape into candy cane.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet 14-18 min at 350 or until golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION