Paprika Salad Dressing
This is another great recipe I found in an old recipe box that I purchased at an estate sale.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (I use 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar (I use cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt (I use just 1)
- 2 teaspoons pepper (I use just 1/2 tsp)
- Combine all ingredients in the top of a double boiler. Carefully cook over medium-low heat until just barely hot. Remove from heat and beat until thick. Store in refrigerator. Stir before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION