Pappasito's Brochette Shrimp
photo by aanderson.7_11015814
- Ready In:
- 12 large shrimp
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 fresh jalapenos
- 1 slice monterey jack cheese, thick
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- wooden skewer, soaked in water
- Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- Slice each shrimp from tail to tip, not cutting all the wa through.
- Wash and de-seed the jalapenos and cut into small squares.
- Cut cheese into 12 small pieces.
- Stuff 1 piece of cheese and 1 piece of jalapeno into each shrimp.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Place shrimps on skewers and store in refrigerator while preparing the rest of recipe.
- Mix paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper together.
- In skillet heat butter and white wine until butter is completely melted.
- Brush shrimp with butter and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Grill on each side until shrimp are done!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!