Papaya Passion (Non-Alcoholic)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe was found in the 2009 cookbook, Zero-Proof Cocktails.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup papaya, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons ice, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut
- 1⁄2 cup papaya nectar
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, lightly sweetened
- In a blender, combine chopped papaya, lime juice, honey & ice & puree until smooth.
- Divide between 2 champagne flutes, then CAREFULLY pour half of the cream of coconut on top of each layer of papaya.
- CAREFULLY pour half of the papaya juice on top of each layer of cream of coconut.
- Top each flute with a tablespoon of whipped cream & serve with a long iced tea spoon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION