This lassi is a variation on the tremendously popular North Indian mango lassi, using papaya and citrus for a bright and refreshing drink. I have changed the original recipe using soy or coconut milk yogurt instead of dairy. Use whichever yogurt you like. Adapted from Serious Eats.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups ripe papayas, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 cup soy yogurt (or vanilla coconut yogurt, or use dairy yogurt if you like)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup ice cube
- Mix papaya, yogurt, lime juice, orange juice, honey, and salt in blender until smooth.
- Add ice to blender and blend until smooth. Lassi should be thick.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy.