Best of Country Cooking 2005. This is what it is called but-it does not taste like chili, just sorta a mixed bag of ingredients with a pleasing taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili with beans, in sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink, drain. Stir in the chili beans, corn, tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, taco seasoning and finally the pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION