Panko and Herb Crusted Baked Tofu
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra firm tofu
- 2 tablespoons spike herb seasoning mix (available in health food stores)
- 1 (16 ounce) package japenese panko breadcrumbs
- Drain tofu well. pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- cut tofu into 1/4 inch slices.
- in mixing bowl combine Spike seasoning with Panko crumbs.
- Dredge each slice of tofu into Panko mixture , coating both sides.
- place tofu onto lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees. Flipping over after cooking for 15 minute Serve with steam rice and vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A proud stay at home mom t a wonderful baby boy , and a proud Army wife to a amazing husband, and a pro healthy foods eater and chef.