Panini from the Bread Machine
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1hr 44mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk, slightly warmed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in pan of bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- Select dough setting.
- When cycle is complete, turn out onto floured surface.
- Divide into 10 pieces.
- Shape into flat 5-inch rounds for buns, or 6-inch oblongs for panini style rolls.
- Flatten them down pressing with your hand or rolling pin.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes.
- Oven temperatures vary so check after 9 minutes to see if done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!