- Ready In:
- chocolate cake mix
- 20 ounces white chocolate candy melts
- 1⁄2 cup candy colored sprinkles
- 10 ounces black chocolate candy melts
- 24 mini chocolate sandwich style cookies, separated and cream filling removed (Oreos)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray two donut pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling only about 1/2 way up the sides the wells. Use an offset spatula or spoon to spread evenly, then bake for 12 minutes until donut cakes are set. Let cool 5 minutes on a wire rack, then invert cakes on rack to cool completely. Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Melt the white and black candy melts according to instructions. Dip each donut into the melted white chocolate, dipping them deep enough to just fill the center. Remove and place on a wire rack set over a baking sheet. Sprinkle the bottom 3rd of the donut with confetti sprinkles. Let set completely.
- Transfer melted black candy melts to a small squeeze bottle or pastry bag fitted with a small tip. Pipe chocolate onto each cookie half, place on rack and chocolate let set.
- Pipe the eyes and mouth of the panda onto the donut. Use a sharp pairing knife and make 2 cuts along the sides for the ears, then insert the chocolate covered Oreos into the cuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!